Perform scientific calculations from Excel
Connect to BIOVIA Foundation to access the full breadth of scientific capabilities
BIOVIA Insight for Excel
BIOVIA Insight for Excel is an add-in to Microsoft Excel providing scientific data analysis capabilities within the familiar Excel spreadsheet environment.
BIOVIA Insight for Excel is the next generation of BIOVIA's legacy scientific Excel add-ins, and will eventually replace ISIS for Excel, Isentris for Excel and Accord for Excel. The initial focus of Insight for Excel is to support the migration of users from the legacy Accord for Excel (Standalone) add-in.
BIOVIA Insight for Excel supports effective decision-making through the aggregation, analysis and presentation of scientific data including the following capabilities:
- Load Molecular Data Files – You can load SD and other molecular data files and display live chemistry in Excel.
- Calculate Molecular Properties – built-in Excel functions enable you to calculate molecular properties on the structures in your workbook.
- RGroup Analysis – Perform RGroup analysis on structures to decompose a set of structures into cores and fragments for further analysis.
- CombiChem Analysis – Perform combinatorial chemistry analyses on a set of structures.
- Extensible Environment to Run BIOVIA Foundation Protocols from Excel – Leverage the vast breadth of BIOVIA Foundation capabilities within Excel. As an BIOVIA Foundation protocol author, you can expose existing and new capabilities to Excel users.