Pipeline Pilot Polymer Properties
Make the most of your lab time by pre-screening polymers using easy-to-use predictive software tools
Design better polymers while performing fewer and more targeted experiments with Pipeline Pilot Polymer Properties (Polymer Properties). This easy-to-use, yet powerful pre-screening tool was designed for both the experimentalist and the modeler. It allows you to easily access and analyze the most up-to-date data to ensure you make the right decisions about your experiments.
Benefits to the experimentalist:
- Easy-to-use: A single easy-to-use website that requires little or no learning curve and is structured the way experimentalist likes to work.
- Easy to access and analyze data: Allows for data integration to existing corporate infrastructure, such as to compound databases or portal environments.
- Save time: Now the experimentalist can run his own analysis and no longer has to wait for the modeler so turnaround time goes from days to minutes.
- Ask more questions to get better answers: The experimentalist will now have the time and ability to ask more "what if" questions getting quick answers without burdening the modeler. As a result, getting more comprehensive insight into the data to make better decisions, faster.
Benefits to the modeler:
- Easy to build: Easily build interfaces, applications and workflows through an easy-to-use visual graphical configuration environment.
- Easy to deploy: Allow end users to access the application from any computer through a simple and convenient web-based interface.
- Improve prediction results: Tight integration with statistical tools allows for easy generation of custom correlations for targeted training sets which can dramatically improve prediction results.
- Easy to update: Quickly update applications so you can meet the needs as project requirements evolve.
Polymer Properties has an easy to use interface; simply sketch or load the monomer repeat units representing your polymer and select the properties you wish to predict. Based on this input, Polymer Properties makes use of statistical correlations and molecular features (connectivity indices) to predict a wide array of mechanical, structural, thermophysical and electrical properties.